Garrett Gen 2 GTX5020R
The GTX5020R is the newest addition to the Garrett GTX Gen II lineup. Forged fully-machined Gen II compressor wheel aerodynamics offers racing entusiasts a 9%-15% increase in flow and are compatible with 2.8L - 11.0L platforms.
Horsepower: 1075 - 2050HP
Displacement: 2.8 - 11.0L
- Improved ported shroud design for surge resistance.
- New compressor housing aesthetics.
- Integrated speed sensor port.
- Lightweight billet backplate.
- New backplate to compressor housing O-ring.
- Standar rotation.
- Compressor side: TRIM 41 A/R 0.88
- Compressor Air Inlet: Hose 6.00" (152.40mm)
- Compressor Air Outlet: V-band 4.20" (106.70mm)
- Turbine side: TRIM 84
- Bearing housing: Oil cooled system.
- Compressor housing is 6mm longer on the compressor outlet than GTX5018R
- Compressor housing is 10mm longer on the compressor inlte than GTX5018R