Super Core GTX3584RS Gen2 (V-band)
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response. Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Horsepower: 550 - 1.000HP
Displacement: 2.0 - 5.5L
- Gen2 Aero compressor wheel for improved performance.
- Improved ported shroud design for surge resistance.
- New compressor housing aesthetics.
- Integrated speed sensor port.
- Compact design for tight installations.
- Standar rotation.
- Actuator and turbine housing not include.
- Compressor side: TRIM 64 A/R 0.72
- Compressor Air Inlet: Hose 4.00" (101.60mm)
- Compressor Air Outlet: V-band 3.00" (76.20mm)
- Turbine side: TRIM 84
- Bearing housing: Oil & water cooled system.