Garrett G57-3000 Supercore (No Turbine Housing)
Garrett G57 turbochargers are engineered for extreme horsepower applications like Radial vs The World and X275 Drag Racing. A new high-flowing inconel turbine wheel and a one-piece aluminum center housing are the two major features that differentiate the G57 from its predecessor.
Horsepower: 1400 - 3000HP
Displacement: 3.0 - 12.0L
- Garrett® G Series Compressor Aerodynamics (10 blades) for maximum HP.
- Fully machined Speed Sensor and pressure ports.
- Turbine Wheel Aero constructed of Inconel super alloy rated 950ºC
- Stainless Steel non wastegated turbine housing option capable of 950°C.
- Standar rotation.
- Compressor side: TRIM 54 A/R 0.96
- Compressor Air Inlet: Hose 6.00" (152.40mm)
- Compressor Air Outlet: V-band 4.20" (106.70mm)
- Turbine side: TRIM 90
- One-piece aluminum center housing