NISSAN 350Z 2002-2005 / INFINITI G35 2003-2006 VQ35DE PCV-SIDE DIRECT-FIT CATCH CAN KIT
The VQ35DE has long since been the workhorse under the hood of plenty of Nissan and Infiniti products, so give those intake components the protection they deserve with the Mishimoto 2002-2005 Nissan 350Z and 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Direct-Fit Catch Can Kit. These cars were built to be driven to their limits, but the unfortunate side effect of those harsh driving conditions is blow-by, which makes its way back through the intake system and can build carbon on these components, reducing the power and efficiency of your G or Z.
Our complete kit utilizes a single 6061 aluminum tall catch can that mounts in line with the VQ35DE’s PCV system using chemical resistant, OEM-style flat black hoses and CNC-machined aluminium fittings. Our can is secured with a sturdy, application-specific bracket which also doubles as a new mount for your Nissan or Infiniti’s power steering reservoir.
Where our 350Z and G35 Direct Fit Catch Can Kit adds a layer of stylish protection to your engine bay, it’s what’s on the inside of the can that counts. Our tried and true internal baffle is specifically designed to aid in the condensation and collection of oil droplets and fuel vapors passing through the PCV system. We’ve also incorporated internal air diverters to ensure a smooth and constant flow of the PCV pressure through our catch can. As an added line of defense, each one of our catch cans has a 50-micron bronze filter installed to trap any potential rogue oil droplets from escaping into the return line. Each one of our cans are sealed with Viton O-rings to ensure what’s collected in our catch can stays in the catch can. Finally, every one of our 2002-2005 Nissan 350Z and 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Direct-Fit Catch Can Kits is shipped with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Direct fit for the 2002-2005 Nissan 350Z and 2003-2006 VQ35DE Infiniti G35
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Catch can has an extra large 7.5oz capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Includes pre-molded, stock-style hoses for simplified install
- Defends intake system, and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- Billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Helps reduce carbon build-up on intake valves
- Catch can has a 7.5 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Purchase Includes(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can, Black
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses, Black
(4) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(2) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(1) Air Diverter
(1) Internal Baffle and Rod
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large Viton O-Ring
(2) Small Viton O-Rings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Fits2002-2009 Nissan 350Z
2002-2007 Infiniti G35
Install Torque Specs22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
NoteAfter installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.