Group D Fuel Tank
Design Upgrades April 2021!!!!
- Now featuring larger mounting brackets for easier fitting
- Now features female AN6 fitting for tank vent to allow both AN6 and Barb rollover valve fitting
The Group D Fuel Tank is one of the most comprehensive and feature packed fuel tanks on the market today.
This 32 litre cell features ingenious design incorporating and in-tank swirl pot with twin fuel pickups. It also includes mounting points for up to 2 Bosch 044 or HI pumps and filters. The pumps can be mounted on either side of the tank to suit your application or for exhaust system clearance. 2 pumps can also be ran together for high horsepower applications or as a plumbed spare. The fuel return is mounted on the front of the swirl pot insuring the swirl pot remains full at all times.
The Group D Fuel Cell is MIL spec foam filled and internally baffled in key areas to prevent fuel slosh.
Includes a sight tube and mounting flange for a VDO fuel level sender for in-car fuel level monitoring. (sender not included see here for the correct sender)
Tank dimensions are 600x300x180mm. End to end of mounting brackets is 660mm.
Fuel pickups: Male AN-8
Fuel return: Female AN-8 to allow AN-8 or AN-6 return line
- 32 litre capacity
- Ingenious design, aluminium construction all in one fuel system
- Twin AN8 Fuel pickups
- Single AN8 female return
- AN8 or AN6 return fitting options
- AN8 End cap option for single pump operation
- In-tank swirl pot to prevent fuel surge
- Twin fuel pump mounting points
- Fuel pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Lightweight construction
- Foam filled (MIL spec)
- Tank Mounting brackets
- Sight tube
- VDO sender unit mounting flange and blanking cap
- AN6 female Vent take off
- AN6 or Barb rollover valve options
- K&N vent filter option for barb rollover valve
VDO Sender not included