Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response. Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Horsepower: 200 - 475HP
Displacement: 1.4 - 2.5L
- Gen2 Aerodynamics feature increased horsepower range.
- Improved ported shroud design for surge resistance.
- New compressor housing aesthetics.
- Integrated speed sensor port.
- Standar rotation.
- Actuator and turbine housing not include.
- Compressor side: TRIM 58 A/R 0.60
- Compressor Air Inlet: Hose 3.00" (76.20mm)
- Compressor Air Outlet: Hose 2.00" (50.80mm)
- Turbine side: TRIM 76
- Bearing housing: Water and Oil cooled system.