Elite 2500 + Toyota 2JZ No Ignition Harness Terminated Harness Kit Injector Connector: Bosch EV1
Suits: VVT-i and non VVT-i engines. Manual transmission only.
Includes: Elite 2500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions. engine harness with fuse block, firewall grommet, 1200mm ignition extension harness, USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
Notes: If your engine is fitted with the factory electronic ETCS-i throttle body it will require a "Throttle Convert Kit" or conversion to a cable operated mechanical throttle body.The fastest and most cost effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion! Simply connect a handful of labelled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
6 Channel Ignition Extension Harness - 1200mmECU OVERVIEWElite 2500 is a two-connector, stand-alone ECU ideal for popular late model performance and racing applications. Recommended for 4, 6, 8 cylinder, Drive-By-Wire (DBW) or 2, 3, 4 rotor engines, EFI conversions, engines with multiple variable camshafts. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed water-resistant IP67-rated case, drive-by-wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short-term and long-term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators with the tools they need to get the job done right. The Elite 2500 ECU is now paired with the new Nexus Software Programmer (NSP) that brings levels of functionality and user-friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting-edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- Now using the new NSP Calibration Software .