Elite 1500 + Plug'n'Play Adaptor Harness Kit - Mazda MX-5 (Miata) NA
Haltech's Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harnesses allow you to use Haltech’s universal Elite ECUs by connecting them directly to the factory harness in your car via a Plug’n’Play adaptor.
This is an ideal solution for builders and tuners who want a quick and easy install without the need to rewire the whole system.
Suits: Mazda MX-5 (Miata) 1.6L and 1.8L with 2 Plug, 2 Row ECU.
Includes: Elite 1500 ECU. Adaptor Harness. M14 x 1.5 Air Temp Sensor and plug and pins. Auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins.
Note: Does not support USDM OBDII MY96-97, Special Edition SE or Anniversary Models.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - intuitive and easy to use
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW).
- Low Impedance Injector control with programmable injector peak and hold currents and programmable peak time.
- Flex fuel support (Direct sensor input). Tune your engine's boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content.
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol.
- Closed Loop 02 Control. Dual bank control for precise tuning (with optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit).
- Knock Control. Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection.
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 4 camshafts.
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability.
- Long term learning (auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost and idle control maps (up to 4D).
- On-board data logging. Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory.
- Laptop data logging. DLog all available channels directly to your laptop's hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics.
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech dashes and expansion devices. Supports OEM CAN and OBDII. View live engine data and set/clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- 1 – 4 Injection stages with individual injector flow rates per injector.
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions.
- Rolling Anti-Lag. Lock to your current or pre-set RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting.
- Launch Control. Control your engine's power delivery, RPM and boost for consistent performance at the start line.
- Traction Control. Control your engine's power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Tuning table resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8
- Limitless tuning flexibility. Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user-definable corrections.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 Control. Connect up to 9 channels via CAN expansion devices.
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature). Connect up to 12 channels via external CAN expansion devices.
- Advanced Engine Protection. Set multi-level limits for sensors and protect your engine against common causes of failure.
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays and banked control options. 3D fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost control. Intelligent 4D closed loop learning with flexible, user-definable axis and 14 fully user-definable corrections.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 boost control. Wastegate pressure and position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer.
- Flat shifting. Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery.
- Timer functions. Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time-based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions.
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep).