Elite 1000 + Plug'n'Play Adaptor Harness Kit - Mazda MX-5 (Miata) NA
Haltech's Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harnesses allow you to use Haltech’s universal Elite ECUs by connecting them directly to the factory harness in your car via a Plug’n’Play adaptor.
This is an ideal solution for builders and tuners who want a quick and easy install without the need to rewire the whole system.
Suits: Mazda MX-5 (Miata) 1.6L and 1.8L with 2 Plug, 2 Row ECU.
Includes: Elite 1000 ECU. Adaptor Harness. M14 x 1.5 Air Temp Sensor and plug and pins. Auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins.
Note: Does not support USDM OBDII MY96-97, Special Edition SE or Anniversary Models.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 10 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated inputs (Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop O2 Control - Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 2 intake camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging - Up to 20 channels of logging at sample rates up to 50ms with 1MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages 1 - 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle - for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag - lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Launch Control - Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, EGT or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual
- is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 7 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Traction Control - Control your engines power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options. 3D fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control -Intelligent Closed loop learning, with flexible user definable axis and 14 fully user definable corrections
- Multiple modes - example boost by gear, road speed etc.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure & position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift - Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Timer Functions - Use Generic Timer for time based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions