ATL Fuel Cell 30 Litre
The ATL Saver fuel cell range is manufactured from a unique, tough plastic alloy (FIA Homologation No ATL-565). Each one is supplied fully foam baffled to help reduce fuel slosh and suppress explosions. All ATL Saver Cells are FIA FT3-1999 approved and are supplied with the appropriate FIA label.
All the saver cells, with the exception of the 20 Litre version, are fitted with a 6” x 10” top plate which includes the following fittings:
- 2 x -6 JIC fuel pickups
- 1 x -6 JIC rollover vent valve
- 2 1/4” Diameter non-return filler neck (The filler neck is removable and can be replaced with a different filler for quick fill applications.)
- ATL Viton non return flapper valve
- Pre marked for VDO fuel level sender (sender not included)
The 20 Litre version is fitted with a 4” x 6” top plate which has:
- 1 x -6 JIC fuel pick up and filter
- 1 x -6 JIC rollover vent
- 1 x 2 1/4” Diameter filler neck with safety valve and cap.
The ATL saver cells are suitable for use with carburettor based fuel systems. To enable use on a fuel injected system, an external fuel catchtank / swirlpot would need to be fitted. These are supplied separately.
The saver cells are supplied as standard with ATL yellow baffle foam which is suitable for petrol applications. They are available on request with blue foam for use with Diesel and Methanol fuels.
The table below shows the fuel cell dimensions and also the external dimensions of the associated alloy container (sold separately). Please note that fuel cells can swell 2-4% when subjected to fuel.
Alloy containers are available for each size of saver cell. Alloy spill trays are also available to fit the saver cells. These are MSA mandatory for in car filling.
Please note: All ATL Saver Cells are FIA FT3-1999 approved and supplied with the appropriate FIA label.